call-levels.com/terms is collected, used, shared, stored and protected by Call Levels Pte. Ltd. and/or any subsidiaries, affiliates or
of your personal data, please do not download, access or use our Services.
Changes to Private Policy
will become immediately effective upon posting. Your continued access to or use of our Services after such changes
continue to access or use our Services.
Collection of Information
- We may collect and store your personal data including, without limitation, any information that:
- you provide directly to us including your name, NRIC or passport number, username, password, e-mail address, phone
number and other user profile information which you may provide when creating or updating your account with us;
- you obtain, submit, post, display or otherwise transmit on or through the Services and any communications or materials
shared between you and other users of the Services or third parties;
- your computer or mobile device provided to us in connection with your access to or use of the Services including
your IP address, browser type, log files, access times, unique device identifier, location data, cookie information
and requested and referring URLs.
Use of Personal Data
- We may use your personal data for purposes in connection with the Services including, without limitation, any of
the following purposes:
- to process your registration for our Services, including sending a SMS to the mobile number provided by your for
verification purposes, which you consent to receive;
- to send you information, notices, updates or to otherwise contact you when necessary;
- to help us provide, maintain, develop, test, enhance and personalize our Services to you;
- to diagnose and resolve any problems with the Services;
- to detect or investigate any prohibited, illegal, unauthorized or fraudulent activities;
- to monitor and analyze user activities and demographic data including trends and usage of the Services;
Choice, Change, Update of and Access to your Personal Data
- You can choose to limit the processing of your data, access to and amend/correct the data that you have given to
us by putting your request down in writing and sending it to:
Data Protection Officer Daniel Chia Data@Call-Levels.com
Disclosure of personal data
- We may disclose personal data provided by you to the following parties:
- DBS Vickers Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“DBSV”), which may use or disclose such personal data for the purposes
- third parties that require such information as is reasonably necessary to help us provide the Services to you including
vendors, advertisers, consultants and advisers of Call Levels Pte. Ltd.;
- third parties that require such information in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially
all assets or other fundamental corporate change of Call Levels Pte. Ltd.
- Any personal data provided to us may be transferred to, stored by or disclosed to an overseas recipient. For example,
we may use a server hosted overseas to store your personal data.
- We will take appropriate steps before your personal data is disclosed to an overseas recipient, to ensure that the
overseas recipient provides a standard of protection to personal data so transferred that is comparable to the protection
under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- The parties with whom we share your personal information will be under reasonable confidentiality terms not to use
the foregoing, we do not control and shall not be responsible or liable in any way for the collection, use and protection
of your personal information by any third party.
technology in connection with your access to or use of the Services and third party services. Cookies are small data
files stored on your computer or mobile device which may track information about you and your access to and use of
the Services. It may be possible for you to disable some but not all cookies through your device or browser settings,
but doing so may affect your ability to access or use the Services.
Storage of Personal Data
- We will retain your personal data for as long as the purposes for which the data is collected continues or where
otherwise necessary for legal purposes or for the purposes of our normal business operations, including but not limited
to backup, archival or audit purposes. Such personal data may be accessible only by specific persons authorized by
us. We will destroy or delete the data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, when such
purposes are no longer served by retention of the personal data or such personal data is no longer necessary for
legal or business purposes.
- We maintain important safeguards to ensure the security and privacy of personal data collected by us including security
measures to protect the loss, misuse or alternation of such information under our control. Notwithstanding the foregoing,
while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of such data or that such
data will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- It shall be your sole responsibility for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your account with us
and checking your privacy settings regularly to ensure the privacy of your personal data.
Third Party Services
- You may be directed to links to other services of third parties featured on our Services. We do not control and shall
to or use of such third party services is at your own risk and it shall be your sole responsibility to read the privacy
policy of such third parties before providing any personal data to them.
Last updated: 20th May 2018